Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is expected to soon announce the BBA, BTech Results 2013 for 2nd Sem, 4th Sem, 6th Sem and 1st, 3rd, 8th Sem examination online. Students awaiting for these results can check the same on the official website of MDU on www.mdurohtak.ac.in, once published.
Here is the little procedure to guide on how to Check MDU Result 2013 from www.mdurohtak.ac.in:
1. Logon to the official website for which the link provided above.
2. Highlight the 'Examination' menu with the mouse pointer which will give you an drop down menu undre which select 'Results'.
3. A new link will open up i.e. http://www.mdurohtak.ac.in/resultsearch.aspx page.
4. Select the subject name (Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), BBA BCA etc) with the Semester (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th Sem) and mention your roll number.
5. Post all the steps above, click 'Submit' button which will display your marks by name wise.
Check the marks provided for MDU Rohtak Results 2013 provided here with the above procedure as these are subjected to change, Actual mark sheet will be available on DMC.